Patti & Nancy LaBarba

Liquor License
Dallas, TX

Cutting red tape since 1965

Obtaining a permit from the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) can be a cumbersome and time-consuming process. Successful results require considerable expertise. It's a process that can be confusing and frustrating. Fortunately, LaBarba Permit Service is here to help.

Read More

Alcohol License

Anyone wishing to manufacture, distribute, sell, or allow consumption of wine, beer, or liquor in the state of Texas must apply for the proper permit from the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC).

Read More

Certificate of Occupancy

A Certificate of Occupancy (CO) serves as a license to do business at a specified location within city limits. Obtaining a CO involves city inspections of a building's structure, plumbing, and electrical systems.

Read More

Health Permit

Required for all establishments that provide any sort of food or drink service (including any place with ice, fountain drink machine, or where citrus is sliced for garnish, etc.) City inspection is required by state law.

Read More